Organic Cocoa Butter is a naturally occurring fat in the seed Theobroma Cacao.After being extracted from the cacao bean, the natural cocoa butter has a rich pleasant chocolatey aroma. The appearance is a characteristic pale yellow to light brownish colour. Natural cocoa butter is known for its high oxidative stability, as a result of it being naturally rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. Natural cocoa butter is a solid at room temperature.
- In cosmetics and skincare, cocoa butter is used for its natural emollient properties and to bring stiffness to the end product. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals which can protect against harmful UV radiation.
- Cocoa Butter is known for its effectiveness in preventing stretch marks.
- Effective in restoring the skin's natural elasticity
- Clears discolorations and acne spots
- For cracked skin
- Replenishes dry skin
- Deep hair conditioning and shine
- Suitable for all ages and genders
- Vegan Butter spread
Use in creams, D.I.Y skincare, lotions, Body Butters, and food processing.
Xclusiv Organics is proud to supply natural Cocoa Butter produced in a plant that is free of the 8 major allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Wheat, Fish, Peanuts, Shellfish and Soybeans. Allergen statements are provided upon request.