Product Name: Centella Asiatica Extract
Centella asiatica is also called leigongcao， is distributed in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. Umbelliferae belongs to creeping herbs. Because of its lax requirements for environmental conditions, as long as the soil can maintain appropriate humidity, it can grow very well, so the spread of Leigong root is 10 F considerable. Every node of Leigong's roots has roots, leaves, flowers and fruits, just like many plants with roots and leaves, which are strung together in a thin line. It's quite interesting. It is a wild herb that has been used by Asian doctors for 3,000 years. It can stimulate the formation of protein fibrosis compounds and help skin self-repair and wound healing.
Now Asians often use it to make soft medicinal sounds to help S mouth heal.
The efficacy of Leigongcao in skin care products is as follows:
1. Dewrinkling and tightening stimulates cell renewal, strengthens blood vessels, capillaries and increases compactness.
2. De-printing promotes the production of skin degrading enzymes, rapidly decomposes residual toxins, helps blood flow smoothly, and speeds up the reduction of acne marks.
3. De-sensitization, clearing away heat and toxin J, effectively eliminating skin swelling, tingling and inflammatory reaction;
4. Anti-oxidation eliminates the damage of collagen and elastin in dermis caused by oxygen free radicals in sunlight.
5. Whitening promotes keratinization of epidermis and helps to produce new connective tissue.
6. The effect of reducing weight and reducing swelling.
Note: the density of grease is different from that of water, so 100ml oil is not 100g, but basically 80g-90g. All kinds of oils are different.