A Nutrient-Dense Berry!
This tiny red berry has a 3000 year history throughout Asia as a potent anti-aging herb. Did you know that in some remote places, a life expectancy of more than 100 years is not uncommon?
Many of the world's longest living people consume regular daily helpings of a tiny red fruit that may just be the world's most powerful anti-aging food and the most nutritionally dense food on the planet-the goji berry.
Modern Scientific Studies!
The more you learn about Goji, the more you'll see why Goji berries are so powerful and why Dr. Earl Mindell is so excited about this wonderful gift from the Himalayan Mountains!
Goji has been revered for centuries in Ancient Asian Medicine for its powerful anti-aging properties.
Many of the legendary health-giving properties of lycium barbarum (goji's Latin name) are today being confirmed in modern scientific studies, and this has led to the possibility of even more far-reaching benefits.
Wolfberry fruit recipes by Chinese:
1. Chew: Chew 10-15 gram of fruits every morning and evening.
2. Tea: Boil 15-gram wolfberry fruits, make a wolfberry tea and drink it every day. It helps to alleviate the effects of high blood pressure and high blood sugar.Take 6 gram of wolfberry fruits and 6 gram of chrysanthemum (Flos chrysanthemi, L) to make a tea. It helps to alleviate blurry vision.Take 4 or 5 wolfberry fruits, green tea, sugar, raisins, walnuts, date, democarpus langan lour fruit, hawthorn, and ziayphus jujuba mill fruits, to make an eight-ingredients tea (Chinese call it eight treasure tea).
3. Wine: Put 25 gram of wolfberry fruits and some Chinese cooking wine in a bottle or a jar and carefully seal it. It is ready to use after 30 or 60 days. Drink once per day. It helps to alleviate teary eyes.Take 200 gram of wolfberry fruits and 1 liter of Chinese white wine and seal them in a bottle or a jar. Ready to use in 10 days.
4. Stew or steam with meat: Stew pork, beef, chicken or fish, add 15-25 gram of wolfberry fruits 10 minutes before the meat is done. You may steam fish or chicken with wolfberry fruits as well.
5. Rice soup: Take 50 gram of wolfberry fruits and 100 gram of rice and add some sugar to make rice soup.
6. Cereal: Mix 15 gram of wolfberry fruits with cereal to make a healthy breakfast.
7. Bread or muffin: Use wolfberry fruits to make a banana bread or muffins just like raisins. Wolfberry bread provides more nutrients than raisins.